Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2014

Play-Dough Snowmen

First of all, let me say how good it is to sit down and blog.  Life has been so busy!

We had our first snow about a week ago. It happened over a weekend so I didn't get to bring any in for the kids to play with.   I thought it would be fun to see them make snowmen with pay dough.
  I have to admit, I am a one color at a time kinda girl! 
 Mixing the play dough colors drives me CRAZY! 
 So, I modeled how to carefully build a snowman and then take it apart without mixing the colors.  I was blown away by their creativity.  Check these adorable snowmen and snowgirls out!


We had to get fresh play dough after this one, but the story that was being told as she built her snowgirl a beautiful dress was priceless!









Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Here's a little Christmas freebie for you! 
Just a fun way to practice one to one correspondence and number recognition.
Just click on the page below and get it for free at my TPT Store.


1 comment:

  1. indoor games and activities have always been an interest to kiddos. But have you ever thought of teaching them something valuable with these activities? These can be truly helpful in teaching them. If you need ideas for activities for kids then visit this amazing free website http://www.kidsfront.com/maze-printable.html.

    ReplyDelete